Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been stuck indoors for weeks, bored, so I decided to treat myself (even though I can't afford it :p)

Bought a AR Drone...

Basically a quadcopter, wifi controlled through my iPod touch, that has a FPV camera and a downward facing camera.

I've only had a couple of goes flying it, once last night in the lounge that resulted in a couple of crashes, one down the stairs :p Flew it again today when the gf went out and I had the clearer garage free, no crashes this time :D

Once I've got my confidence up, I'll stick the GoPro HD on it and go for a burn outdoors, just need a dry, non windy today :|

There are some cool augmented reality games, dog fighting, chase, target shooting etc.

Couple of pics and videos. (not mine)

Indoor Hull attached, good for crashing into things :p

Outdoor hull attached.

YouTube - AR.Drone : The Flying Video Game (HD Trailer)

If I enjoy this, I'll sell it and get the big boy version, GPS locating, fully autonomous UAV quadcopter with long range FPV :D

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
If you buy certain games from EB games, then you go into the draw to win one of those!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.