Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put a deposit down today picking her up on tuesday i'm freakin stoked. can't wait to get on the road with her.

shes got a two brothers slip on and a jet kit and 2000 miles. got her for 2300 at the dealer.

i'll get some more pics when i get her home and have my way with her lol

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Bfin, good to see you on here!!
What experience do you have? Are you new to bikes, or a seasoned rider?

Onslaught, that looks like a Gixxer to me, but wether it is a 600, 750, or 1000, I have no idea! No doubt Met could narrow it down!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that bike was def a 600 i'll double check when i go back to the dealer. I'm not a seasoned rider but have borrowed friends bikes and what not. This will be my first bike i've owned and don't really have the need for a fast bike when i have a 400+whp subaru haha plus this is something just to help me cut down my fuel costs. right now between me and my wife were spending over 200 dollars a week in gas commuting to and from work and driving around town.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I put about $30-40 in gas a week if I drive my car, that's to and from work everyday plus anything I do on the weekends. If I ride the bike everyday, AND go for a ride on the weekend, I put at most $20 in (depends on how long a ride on the weekend.).

problem for me is that I'm not really saving any money, the money I "save" I spend either on the bike or on new gear haha

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.