Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry i didn't really know where to put my pic of my new ride since i am short on time n i have to run so i hope my post does not get deleted. Anywho i got my new ride its a 2007 kawasaki ninja zx6r. i hope u guys likie ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
622 Posts
Nice... welcome to the "He Hate Club"

Maybe the off topic or ninja pictures thread next time? New Yorkers...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sexy felix very sexy. . . i just took apart the bike today n did the fender eliminator kit . . . i got my frame sliders and my LED kit in the mail soooooooooooooooo tomorrow i ll be installing them so by sunday or monday u can surely expect some pictures and a video

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did sir . . . but then i do love the look of the back so i dont want to ruin it one secondly it cost a shit load so thats another reason third i like the bike being quiet i had a loud exhaust n i love riding so after a while it might get irritating . . . but still pondering upon it . . . after i do the frame led n rim striped this weekend im going to get the front screen tinted out and then hid . . . this all on my list haha actually i am going right now to do the led's so lets see what happenes

·
Registered
874 Posts
I'd hit that

G

·
Have a fellow newninja.com member take and post a pic of themself with his/her lip poked out pouting and whining about how jealous they are that they don't have one. :'( :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Not to be disrespectful guys, I think your rides are great, but there is something about the headlights that just doesn't do it for me! You look at the CBR or the R6 and they scream aggression, this just.. I don't know, they could have done it better! Must be something to do with the "we hate you bit!!!!"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts