Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

My new motorcycle!!!

1856 Views 12 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  jhat2711
So I started out on a 2011 250r. I did like it but I just wanted something with more power for these amazing roads here in Germany. So in just two more days I will have my 2014 ZX-6r

Gas Rectangle Font Flooring Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Motorcycle Vehicle Fuel tank
See less See more
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
:thumb:

WOW.. It must be nice to open a box with a motorcycle inside.... I bought my '12 Ninja 250 already used and had such great excitement... But opening a box.....mmmmmmwow
Sweet ride! Congrats!! Huge jump in power. Just respect the new motor and take you time feeling it out.
Sweet ride! Congrats!! Huge jump in power. Just respect the new motor and take you time feeling it out.
So on my ride back, my license plate fell off somewhere on the autobahn so I can not ride it until Monday after I get a new plate...
So on my ride back, my license plate fell off somewhere on the autobahn so I can not ride it until Monday after I get a new plate...
U need to put those on with duct tape......:whistling:

That sucks brotha. Can't you go somewhere and get a temporary plate? In the states we have the Department of Motor Vehicles to handle stuff like that.
Department of Dumbass's is really what we call them.....:whistling:

Department of Dumbass's is really what we call them.....:whistling:
Truth! Always is a pain in the ass dealing with those lazy sum biches, but sometimes it's a necessary evil.
Truth! Always is a pain in the ass dealing with those lazy sum biches, but sometimes it's a necessary evil.
No way around it when ur dealing with a slacking gov.office.....:facepalm:
Doesn't matter which one either....:popcorn:

No way around it when ur dealing with a slacking gov.office.....:facepalm: Doesn't matter which one either....:popcorn:
Ya I had to do a police report to show that it was lost and not stolen. And our registration office is only open on week days so I have to wait until Monday.
Ya I had to do a police report to show that it was lost and not stolen. And our registration office is only open on week days so I have to wait until Monday.
Must be a bike around u can get one off today so u can ride.....:whistling:

Must be a bike around u can get one off today so u can ride.....:whistling:
Ya I wish. I have done a little riding through the villages around me. Just to get a feel for the bike.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.