Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright peeps, this is my girlfriend. I'm so freekin' excited. 4 months and not a hitch! Lot's of wonderful times together. I'm a little selfish though when it comes to her, to I'll give you hints, but not a direct pic. And NOBODY is to USE these ANYWHERE ELSE... PLEASE! ESPECIALLY NOT IN THE "GIRLS ON BIKES" THREAD.... I am posting these with her permission, and she will soon see the thread, so if she doesn't like, they're coming down again...

I'm a really lucky guy, and I want the rest of the world to know!!!

Begging the shoot she got lost... :p

G

·
You're soooo lucky, I want one, me me me. I'll even let her ride my 250.

I want details...............how did you meet? Sam, sweet.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Congrats Spooph!! Sounds like you have a good one. Wish you guys the best, just remember that she's always right (most of the time) HAHA.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Max, I can only give that story out in person, so you're gonna have to wait for Vegas, and she'll prolly be there too... :) And I don't think it's so much you "letting her" ride your 250. It's more of "you're blessed if she rides your 250..." :p

Delta, I thought you said you're black... :p

Dragon, I hear ya man, and I fully agree!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's my 250, and might soon become her 250, since I have quite a few other bikes I need to start putting money into...

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
spooph said:
Delta, I thought you said you're black... :p
Oh pull the Black card I'm just joking I've always wanted to do that. Yes I'm Black/White i kind of like a person that has a really dark tan that stays through the winter does that make since? but iI'm not real black just enough that you know I'm not white.

G

·
spooph said:
Max, I agree, and you can try by all means. It's her decision to make...
You're too nice and confident, haha. You should say,"back off dude, find your own girlfriend". She have any friends?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha Max, every guy asks that question (friends/sister, etc). And I'm not trying to be arrogant here and say that another guy can't steal her away from me, but in the end, what matters most to me, is that she's happy, and that she's respected. And if I become inferior and cause her pain/grief/frustration, she better drop me with a quickness, cause she's worth it, and she has the power to do it... It just keeps me on my toes... I MUST NOT BE INFERIOR!!!

Plus, she's got one hell of an attitude, and she can handle herself, so I'm not worried... :D

G

·
spooph said:
haha Max, every guy asks that question (friends/sister, etc). And I'm not trying to be arrogant here and say that another guy can't steal her away from me, but in the end, what matters most to me, is that she's happy, and that she's respected. And if I become inferior and cause her pain/grief/frustration, she better drop me with a quickness, cause she's worth it, and she has the power to do it... It just keeps me on my toes... I MUST NOT BE INFERIOR!!!

Plus, she's got one hell of an attitude, and she can handle herself, so I'm not worried... :D
When I grow up, I want to be just like Spooph.

Spooph is my hero.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Will you ever really grow up Max??? :D

Spooph, You are very lucky, man. Look after her, seems she may have picked up a few stalkers!!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
I bet she just likes you for your sweaters that your mom makes. Lol,jk.

G

·
zandit said:
Will you ever really grow up Max??? :D

Spooph, You are very lucky, man. Look after her, seems she may have picked up a few stalkers!!!!
Stalkin like a cheetah going to take down a gazelle. haha

Ahhhhhh........doubt it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts