Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics I took about a couple of months ago at night using the slow shutter effect on his camera (about 6 sec capture time)..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The camera was a digital camera.. dont remember what type it was but I think it was a kodak easyshare...and the bike in the back is the new 08 gsxR white and blue.

·
Registered
278 Posts
the 08 gxxr is sweet! you can change it to retard the enginge....80% ...60% and 100% mode, definetely going to be my second bike.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Yea when the dealer told me he had no more 08's I asked for a gixxer 750 for the same price as the 250... No dice haha but they're sweet

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i raced him on the C mode and i kinda kept up to him, but it wasn't a off the line launch, we kinda were rolling on the highway. Still very fun indeed.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Greenthunder said:
i raced him on the C mode and i kinda kept up to him, but it wasn't a off the line launch, we kinda were rolling on the highway. Still very fun indeed.
thats decent if u caught up ...c mode is the hp equivalent the dealer said to about a 500cc sportbike.... so if u could keep up ver nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts