Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The dream of the zx-6r would be better if the rider got off the bike, took the helmet off, and it was a hot supermodel with long hair that fell down and she unzips her jacket wearing a bikini under it then she says that she wants to do ya right here right now. ;D

· The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,855 Posts
MadMax said:
The dream of the zx-6r would be better if the rider got off the bike, took the helmet off, and it was a hot supermodel with long hair that fell down and she unzips her jacket wearing a bikini under it then she says that she wants to do ya right here right now. ;D
Ugh, sounds like my last weekend.

btw, I'm a liar ahahaha

· Registered
622 Posts
There was one that went by up here at my school, if I remember right it was the gunmetal one with the gold wheels, I about jumped that dude. It just pisses me off cause I see a lot of nice bikes up here, and a lot of the guys don't gear up, some don't even wear helmets. It's like, I know you're parents bought that bike for you. I can see you bent your NY plate up under there so the "pigs can't get you. I know you don't like wearing a helmet cause it smashes down your greased up gueedo spike. I know you're not really one of us. Just please stop making me look bad you tool.

^I got off on a rant there, but the Gueedo/frat boy/jersey girl/ long island/ ayyyy mudda fucka i'm italian shit drives me CRAZY.

P.S. How man G35s and Mustangs does it take to make a frat boy feel like a man? A f*ckin lot apparently...

/endrant?/

· The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,855 Posts
ahahahahaha!!!!!

ayyyy mudda f**cka!!! lol you're crazy man.

I see that alot too dude, across the street is stetson university, I see BMW's, Porsche's, Ferrari's, G35, Mustangs, Mustangs, Mustangs, SUV's....Its no joke, and they all get those (from daddy) to fit in. Its sad. At least I bought my car with my money that I earned throughout the years. And I dont show off, it will get you killed and i'm not a tool.

· Registered
3,030 Posts
im with you on the 675 dream!
deffinately going to get one some day...and i only live 10 mins down the road from the only factory in the world ;) (until they fully open the one in thailand -_-)

i also worked in there for a week :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.