Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Do you ever wake up from a good dream screaming?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The dream of the zx-6r would be better if the rider got off the bike, took the helmet off, and it was a hot supermodel with long hair that fell down and she unzips her jacket wearing a bikini under it then she says that she wants to do ya right here right now. ;D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Easy there MADMAX we are talking about dream bikes here, not wet dreams. Is does sound nice however, but I'm trying to focus on the brilliant styling of the bike and besides my girlfriend is in the room....lol.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
MadMax said:
The dream of the zx-6r would be better if the rider got off the bike, took the helmet off, and it was a hot supermodel with long hair that fell down and she unzips her jacket wearing a bikini under it then she says that she wants to do ya right here right now. ;D
Ugh, sounds like my last weekend.

btw, I'm a liar ahahaha

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Brad, I'm with ya, that 675 is such a sweet bike...

And see Felix, I told you Honda's are well behaved and Kawi's are bonkers!

·
4,853 Posts
I see alot of 675's over here, still eye candy, its good to have a Triumph dealer so close. Really great company, nice people, wonderful bikes. I've never been on one, I may be too short.

·
Registered
622 Posts
There was one that went by up here at my school, if I remember right it was the gunmetal one with the gold wheels, I about jumped that dude. It just pisses me off cause I see a lot of nice bikes up here, and a lot of the guys don't gear up, some don't even wear helmets. It's like, I know you're parents bought that bike for you. I can see you bent your NY plate up under there so the "pigs can't get you. I know you don't like wearing a helmet cause it smashes down your greased up gueedo spike. I know you're not really one of us. Just please stop making me look bad you tool.

^I got off on a rant there, but the Gueedo/frat boy/jersey girl/ long island/ ayyyy mudda fucka i'm italian shit drives me CRAZY.

P.S. How man G35s and Mustangs does it take to make a frat boy feel like a man? A f*ckin lot apparently...

/endrant?/

·
4,853 Posts
ahahahahaha!!!!!

ayyyy mudda f**cka!!! lol you're crazy man.

I see that alot too dude, across the street is stetson university, I see BMW's, Porsche's, Ferrari's, G35, Mustangs, Mustangs, Mustangs, SUV's....Its no joke, and they all get those (from daddy) to fit in. Its sad. At least I bought my car with my money that I earned throughout the years. And I dont show off, it will get you killed and i'm not a tool.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
im with you on the 675 dream!
deffinately going to get one some day...and i only live 10 mins down the road from the only factory in the world ;) (until they fully open the one in thailand -_-)

i also worked in there for a week :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts