what did you use as a camera mount?

·
Registered
874 Posts
sweet video spooph!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Nicely done Spooph! obviously the camera has some kind of gyro stabiliser in it, ..or is your bike just that smooth??!!!
Just can't get used to seeing you guys ride on the wrong side of the road!!!!! ;D
Seems, like you have to travel a fair way to get to some twistys, how far?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used the suction cup mount that came with the GoPro Hero Camera.... I also used a piece of string to tie a lasso around the mount in the event it fell off, I wouldn't loose a camera. But, it never fell off, and just stuck on there the whole ride home. Pretty cool little outfit.

Oh, yea, Video's been edited with some annotations so my driving makes more sense...

And Zandit, it takes me about 15 minutes to get to some decent curves...

G

·
Nice smooth vid. Take a pic of the camera/mount on the bike. When I mounted my camera on the tank it always looked shakey.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
spooph said:
And Zandit, it takes me about 15 minutes to get to some decent curves...
So are talkin hills, canyons? it looks very flat there!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sonny, thank you. All I've done currently is to mod the airbox. I did I write up about it, it's in the modifications section somewhere.

Zandit, we live in the foothills of the Rockies. So the town I live in seems pretty darn flat, but 15 minutes west of me you start gaining altitude, I think 12,000 feet is the highest asphalt pass? So I CAN play between 5,000 and 12,000 feet. I will make more videos of some of the better stuff around.

High Tech, thanks, yea, that's the frequency of the wheel and the 30fps (frequency) of the camera messing with the eyes...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts