Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
ahhh.. so you got a blue ninja also..

those pictures of the rash ninja.. i can imagine the lean you were doing.

buell me likey

·
Registered
874 Posts
that's what I call damage. The buell, I like it; I use to work with a guy who had a buell similar to that. aka less mods. They are loud and hot.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that buell is out of control. damn the first time i rode i almost fell off the back it was soo powerful, and my boyfriend did a power wheelie the first day he had it, scared the shit outta him! lol it's super powerful... much much difference between the ninja

on and tech... the blue one isnt mine, it's his. hehe

GO RED TEAM!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
so did you fix everything?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did fix the broken break petal, found that whole piece on ebay for 40$.. so i thought that was pretty cheap, as for everything else, is pretty much just cosmetic damage and can wait til i get the cash and figure out what i for surely want to do.

·
Registered
874 Posts
good was concerned that you didn't have a rear brake. If it makes you feel better, i dropped my bike when it was red. well I didn't drop it, it fell. So when I painted it, it covered up all the damage except in two spots.
Other than that it is perfect.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha... it's bound to happen to everyone. but yours looks real nice in the white, hopefully mine will turn out good, im just concerned about painting the tank. I think that'll prolly be the hardest, if i do it myself, if someone else does it then cool. lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes... it's for sell actually... 3500.00$ with 2500 miles on it. any offers. lol email him at [email protected]

he works really hard tho to buy his toys.. im proud of him. lol
hes got an itch to just buy cars, fix them and sell them. and just randomly buy motorcycles. lol

he actually just sold his 95 eagle talon awd tsi and bought the buell with that money, so i wasn't mad at him. but yeah, the garage is def. PACKED!

·
Registered
874 Posts
That's the way it should be.
A garage is pointless if it is empty.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Love the Castrol product placement!! You looking for sponsership??
Good looking garage1, Whats the project car?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it was an 05 cavalier, he turboed it and all that jazz and it blew up about a month and a half after he completed it, so now he doesn't know what he wants to do with it, and that was about 1.5 years ago. lol

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
boys and their toys!!! always putting things off till later!
Good luck with the repairs, I hope you weren't hurt?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts