Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was cruising around all day and was looking for some place to stop to eat... so its about 8:45 - 9:00 and i go blasting across this bridge past a ford crewcab f-150, pretty nice looking truck fairly new... well about 2 miles up the road we end up next to each other at the lights, at this point im not looking over there and have no desire to see who is in this vehicle. well at that point i hear " HEY BUDDY " and i turn to see what they want and all i see is FOUR Boobs staring back at me! im like WHOA! so then the light turns green and I take off in a hurry and pull the wheel up a lil on acceleration, another 2-3 miles go by and we come neck and neck at another set of lights again, this time i hear " ROUND TWO! " I look over and both girls are now showing their BARE rear ends! and at this point Im like NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING! so then i accelerate again, and once again we meet at the next lights, they now tell me to do a wheelie, and im very hesitant as i havent really wheelied my Z and i dont want to drop her, so i gave into their demands and did a huge wheelie but it was a lil sloppy on the landing and they didnt like this and gave me a thumbs down, so they begged for another but i didnt give it to them as at that point i was certain that if i tried again that something terrible might happen as i was so excited from the boobies and buns that i had saw, plus at this point we were racing through about 4-5 more sets of lights doing about 90 in a 40, so at this point im like this isnt like me at all i gotta get outta here and i dont even know if there are police around... so i ducked down a couple side streets and took it easy on the way home...

the funny part is that both the girls boyfriends didnt care that they were showing me their goods and i commend them on that, and they were HOT!

so i was just wondering if anyone else has a funny story like this...

·
Registered
874 Posts
Damn Crush....YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY!

I wish that would happen to me.

·
Registered
874 Posts
If only I was you...

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Big lil' Bro got some skills!!!!

respect bro!! Good restraint too!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I would've kept at it. If their boyfriends didn't mind them flashing you, who knows what else they would've let them do... :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
the closest ive ever come to something like that is once me and my dad were on a 2 lane highway(the one where it is 2 lanes and then like a concrete divider and then 2 more lanes). well we were first on the left side and on the right side a guy on a harley rocker c pulled up with his girl on the back...the guy floored it when the light changed...at this time his gf/wife was adjusting her shirt but air got under it and WHOOPH! there goes her shirt...hottest thing on the planet...gotta love (hot)women who dont wear bra's...

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Haha!! Tibbs, gotta love the right place, right time!!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
zandit said:
Haha!! Tibbs, gotta love the right place, right time!!!
HAHA yea! totally...

some women like to show off though,

my boss, my buddy/co-worker pedro and I all stopped after an install to get some ice cream and there was a woman straddling the picnic table and we could see right up her shorts and she caught me looking once and you would think she would've closed her legs, but NOPE she opened them wider! i was like damn i love you! haha :D

Now some girls might read this and be like pervert but i think the female body is a beautiful thing and enjoy looking at it, im only human... so dont flame me for it. i know all you girls would check out a hot guy if something was showing ;)

·
Registered
874 Posts
looking is a compliment.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hi-tech said:
and then he woke up... lmfao!!!
Hey man Jealousy aint getting you nowhere!

It was the craziest shit i have ever seen in person but it really did happen man.

I must mention that it was near the University of Massachusetts or "Umass" as we call it, and people are crazy drunk all the time, so that could have been the case.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hi-tech said:
Crush u know I'm messing with u. Gosh..

I do get dreams like that. lol. I like to rub it in. :p
I had a dream last night that i was in love with my best friend ( who was a girl ) in high school... I might send her a hey how do you do on myspace... ;) she is so beautiful...

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
hi-tech said:
I do get dreams like that. lol. I like to rub it in. :p
Probably a little too much info, hitech!!!!

crushedcamber said:
I had a dream last night that i was in love with my best friend ( who was a girl ) in high school... I might send her a hey how do you do on myspace... ;) she is so beautiful...
Post up some pics man!!! Lil big bro has to approve first!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts