Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never had that problem till I stRted doin wheelies. The noise goes away when I get it rolling. It jerks a little too when taking off too. Now any wheelie attempt feels like holy hell(clutch or straight power) is this something serious

Shoe Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

· Registered
1,480 Posts
I never had that problem till I stRted doin wheelies. The noise goes away when I get it rolling. It jerks a little too when taking off too. Now any wheelie attempt feels like holy hell(clutch or straight power) is this something serious
Any other than issues with wheelies, any other performance issues? (noise, overheating, clicking, grinding or rattling)

It's either your clutch plates or tranny gears.

Check your clutch lever play. If you can't adjust it anymore to correct your problem, you might want to look at the clutch plates.

Check your oil and oil pan for any evidence of metal flakes or shavings.

Also check the condition of your chain for kinks or tight spots.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool ill look into that. There no over heating and it rides smooth in all gears, it jus has a lot of clunkyness when I take off in first unless I "baby it ." It slipped into neutral a couple times tried to bump up to second. But other then those to issues it rides fine. I'm hoping the chain is just loose or it needs cleaning.

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Updated.... Dmn!!!! I strecthed it again!!! Maybe I shuld get another chain( or maybe I should just keep my front wheel on the ground)
If ur gunna keep doing that u better upgrade ur sporckets n chain...

Titanium II Sprocket Lifetime Guaranteed Titanium 2

N a smart chain in the 16,000 pound strength.....

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Doubt if u'll stretch that.....:thumb:

N they just emailed me....everything is on sale....
email....
Andy Stacy <[email protected]>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.