Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told by my audiologist yesterday that the exhaust on my bike is making my pre-existing hearing problems worse and that I should get rid of the Muzzy and get the quieter OEM ones.

I'm looking to trade my EX-500's Muzzy for OEM exaust (Pipes too, since I have 2 in 1 pipes for the Muzzy) center stand since you won't need it with the Muzzy, lower fairing (Again, you will no longer need it) and the mounting bracets.

I'll post pictures tomorrow, assuming there are any other EX500 owners here.

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Ur gunna be on ur own u know......:facepalm:
Ear plugs......n deal with it....:whistling:
I've had to wear them most my life being in the construction trades...
They suck, but i can still almost hear.......:thumb:

1,465 Posts
Loud pipes save lives. Its true. Risk hearing or risk ^#_¥<. Put in ear plugs. I ride with them. Actually i have ear plugs but listen to my scala rider G9 with the volume up. Little. And i enjoy riding alot more

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Loud pipes save lives. Its true. Risk hearing or risk ^#_¥<. Put in ear plugs. I ride with them. Actually i have ear plugs but listen to my scala rider G9 with the volume up. Little. And i enjoy riding alot more
I agree with the first statement, but my audiologist was very clear how fast it's killing my hearing. In just a few years time at the same noise exposure, I could be looking at profound hearing loss to the point of basically being deaf. I'd rather be able to enjoy music and still hear a little than be deaf. I need to find some comfy ear plugs for the time being, but I'm still looking to trade the Muzzy for OEM.

· Registered
9,088 Posts
I agree with the first statement, but my audiologist was very clear how fast it's killing my hearing. In just a few years time at the same noise exposure, I could be looking at profound hearing loss to the point of basically being deaf. I'd rather be able to enjoy music and still hear a little than be deaf. I need to find some comfy ear plugs for the time being, but I'm still looking to trade the Muzzy for OEM.
:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.