Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
1.5 gallon tank .I made 4 one mile passes then ran out of gas half track . That has got to be a record..11 dollar a gallon race gas also.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I can't stay off the throttle long enough to even enter this contest.
:angel::whistling:

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
The best I have got out of one tank so far is 300kms, but that is a 15ltr tank on the 650R. Equates to 47.04MPG, but that was not long after I got the bike and everything was still tight. I don't play around with the figures much and don't pay attention unless the gauge is flashing at me, telling me I need Fuel.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I've never really measured my mpg, doesn't really matter to me. When the gauge blinks empty, I fill her up. Sure beats putting $60 in the Jeep. It's more about the ride than the gas.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I average about 58 with my 650R ... slightlymore, with the wife's 250. Nowhere near the 70 mpg I had expected to get. :banghead:

Roger on the glutinous Jeep! $4 a gallon gas, is why I got back in to bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I like pulling up to the pump behind someone filling there SUV with gas. I stop pull off my gloves get out my wallet. Swipe my card and fill my tank . Then put all my stuff away carefull to sip up my pockets then carefully put on my gloves and get back up the bike.I then reset my odometer and staret the bike up and ride away. The person filling up the truck is still standing there looking at the pump .

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
*Sigh* I envy you guys, can't wait for my bike!! It's out there. Probably being spit shined by Asians.

My car gets 8/12. My girlfriends Sentra gets 19/28. I'm very interested in seeing how much I get when I get the bike during my commute. I want to take a trip to Miami when I get it so I'm going to keep this thread in mind while doing that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.