Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MGP EXHAUSTS

http://www.hotbodiesracing.com/en/prod_384_mgp_exhausts_kawasaki_2008-09_ninja_250r

$299

For riders who want the aggressive look of a Grandprix inspired growler exhaust, Hotbodies Racing has an great solution that is priced for every budget. Our NEW MGP Growler exhausts have the deep growl of power and performance, and our famous aerodynamic styling.

This short, compact MGP exhaust bolts on without any modifications to your bike, giving you the look of a Grandprix prototype. Available in carbon fiber, this exhaust will outperform the competition without require any modifications. Complimented by our other aerodynamic accessories, this MGP exhaust will provide your bike with a finish direct from the race track.

Features:
- No Modifications Necessary
- Direct OEM Replacement
- No Re-jetting Necessary
- Made In Italy!
Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Not bad, just looks a little unfinished near the connection!

·
Registered
874 Posts
awesome find Felix!!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
I disagree, but I respect your discision.

·
Registered
379 Posts
zx-2r

I like exhausts that have a tapered heat shield where the can meets the header, like the stock item or the Yoshi. Finishes off the look.

This one looks a little, um, cheap.

·
Registered
25 Posts
the looks of the exhaust is great. But it was loud and attract lots of attention. Cops, neighbors, rice rockets will hate you. I put it up on ebay 2 weeks ago. The $36 mod is alot better. ;)

Hotbodies Racing used my bike as their model.

fyi: the stickers does say zx-2r and on the top it says 250r.net

Hotbodies racing is also releasing another ninja mod this week.

·
Registered
59 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts