Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
ahahaha actually, thats the best navigation i've ever seen honestly. Not bulky, you know the direction you're going. Whats up with people not being able to read maps? lol

·
Registered
633 Posts
hahaha that was funny wow where does it plug into for power? is that like solar power? and it tells you how far you lean? and its small and compact? and for 5 bucks? what a steal!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
R6S_2NR said:
hahaha that was funny wow where does it plug into for power? is that like solar power? and it tells you how far you lean? and its small and compact? and for 5 bucks? what a steal!
i can't tell if you're serious or not...

·
Registered
633 Posts
i was being a bit sarcastic there hahaha but still was funny i thought their was going to be like so real gps or navi in his dash or something hahah

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
peopleve done that. but you can buy gpss designed specially for motorcycles - they work with gloved hands, have a handlebar mount, long battery life, etc.

·
Registered
874 Posts
that's just nifty.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I love the simple approach.
I hard wired a Garmen ZUMO in to my bike . I mount the unit on my tank bag. I could not find room for it on the bike. Plus I don't want anyone to steel it. I like it but have only used it once. I know where I am going and read maps . But the Garmen me sures top speed. You know how I am.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
haha. and okay assuming that that sentence actually says and the Garmin measures top speed, that's not always true....My mom has one in her car that says her top speed is 195mph. In this car:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Haha yeah the speedometer said we were going 20mph because it only goes up to 140...it just snapped off that plastic thing and went all the way around.

Left the cops in the dust ;D

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Jester said:
darkhorse said:
Garmen me sures top speed.
?

That post woudl make sense but for this sentence.
Sorry ,I meant "measure ". It will record some kind of top speed . then I can do some mods and try again. I don't care if it is accurate. My new dash dose it now

1 - 20 of 22 Posts