Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys i'm just writing this because i have been looking for a motorbike keyring for a long time. What i mean by motorbike keyring is one that can hold a few keys as well as my main Motorbike key WITHOUT scratching my bikes paintwork (it happened to my old bike and i hated the look of it).

And i finally found a place that had exactly what i needed / wanted here is a link and pics.
http://www.petersaccessories.com.au/Keyrings.html (or go to ebay.com.au and search keysafe keyrings)

Attachments

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Yeah that is nice, I had that problem with my first bike and my uncle gave me one from harley....A honda with harley key ring lol oh yeah!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah its awesome and i'm surprised they aren't more widely available. He makes them for sports style bikes and cruiser style bikes. And in different colours for around $20 AUS B-)

·
Registered
191 Posts
My motorcycle key is on a single leather key ring just so it wont scratch up my bike. I had a 03 suzuki vl800... fat boy look alike but 1/4 of the price and i had a harley keychain on it. I had 3" hard krome pipes on that hog... it was a BEAST

1 - 7 of 7 Posts