Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
I had a oh s&@t moment today. On my way home from work a huge piece of cardboard hopped out of an oncoming truck and hit the front of me. It stayed on the front of my bike for a few seconds before I was able to get it off. Scary moment for sure!

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
morgan46 said:
What track did you ride ? Yer being fit and bring bike fit are 2 different things ! Did you suffer arm pump?
Just the honington track dude. Very different haha. Got told of by the instructor for clearing the table tops and landing ramp on my first lad I thought motorX was racing an fast is better. After slowing down I realised that safer is much more fun haha. Arm pump! Man, I was still cramping up until about lunch today haha

· Registered
2,270 Posts
toddy said:
Just the honington track dude. Very different haha. Got told of by the instructor for clearing the table tops and landing ramp on my first lad I thought motorX was racing an fast is better. After slowing down I realised that safer is much more fun haha. Arm pump! Man, I was still cramping up until about lunch today haha
Haha it's an arse but once you stop getting it its quality and the more you relax the less you get it was a pain in my 1st few races but once I learnt to control it I got faster smoother and started clearing more jumps

· Registered
9,088 Posts
I had a oh s&@t moment today. On my way home from work a huge piece of cardboard hopped out of an oncoming truck and hit the front of me. It stayed on the front of my bike for a few seconds before I was able to get it off. Scary moment for sure!
People don't even think when they put shit like that in their trucks....:facepalm:
Last year i had a whole sheet of plywood fly out of a trailer a truck was hauling, but i was far enough away to avoid it easily......luckily..:thumb:

Hey all u assholes driving trucks....hauling stuff..:eek:
SECURE UR LOADS!!!!!
Some people are just total idiots....:popcorn:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.