Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Need some help from the riders across the pond. There's a good possibility I'll be in the UK for the motoGP and it's too good to pass up. What is the best way to get to there from London? I'm not planning on having my own wheels but maybe I could get some. Bus? Train? hitch hike?

Also, if you don't mind. What's the best way to hop up to Edinburgh after the race? Cheap flights from London seem to be the best way but there's too many airports to choose from!

Thanks all!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Stealth said:
Hey Guys,

Need some help from the riders across the pond. There's a good possibility I'll be in the UK for the motoGP and it's too good to pass up. What is the best way to get to there from London? I'm not planning on having my own wheels but maybe I could get some. Bus? Train? hitch hike?

Also, if you don't mind. What's the best way to hop up to Edinburgh after the race? Cheap flights from London seem to be the best way but there's too many airports to choose from!

Thanks all!
It'll be awesome if you do go ,I'm going on the Thursday to day of champions ! From London to silverstone ....prob bus or train to Milton Keynes or northampton and then bus from to silverstone ! As for Edinburgh see if you can fly from Luton as its not too far from silverstone

·
Registered
2,270 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it would just be on the Sunday. Wouldn't mind taking in the whole weekend but there's just too much to do.

Thanks! I'll look for a premier inn or something in the area. Are you thinking about going or have you ever been?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Stealth said:
Yeah it would just be on the Sunday. Wouldn't mind taking in the whole weekend but there's just too much to do.

Thanks! I'll look for a premier inn or something in the area. Are you thinking about going or have you ever been?
I'm going on the Thursday to day of champions but not to race day ! I've been before but when it was at donnington !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.