Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be passing through Seattle in a few weeks from BC (Canada) and I wanted to check out some good stores for boots and pants. Does anyone know some good stores along the way?

Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Cycle barn in Lynnwood, just north of Seattle ask for Kim she is good with product.
also Everett power sports in Everett. Both not far off the I5 These are dealers but have the larger selection. you can Google both. Also in Lynnwood close to CycleBarn is Bent bike. kind af a mish mash of no name stuff.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
so funny you guys love that place. I hate that place- they treat women like shit in there. and watch fox news on big screen during the week.

but they did have the tire you needed when no one else was open...

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
sorry to hear that Z, yea, wasn't very impressed with the people, but the shop is awesome! Any shop with moto dangling from the ceiling is OK with me.... Now, whether I buy something from them or not, well now, that's up to the people behind the counter... :p

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Oh yeah agree about the people, definitely got the 'too good to serve you' vibe... but yeah, if I was local and building bikes, I'd be there all the time!

I wanted that Rotary motorcycle!

Felix

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.