Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New paint job, and decals

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three mods on the way, one half way done (shown in picture), and the rest will be done in a week or two. So here is a seek peek of what is to come. I'll post my final pictures in this topic and in gallery. I'm modding the brake calipers (half way done), tail light and i'm adding something to the two side cowls. That's all i'll say...

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was easy to take off and paint, but a pain to put back on. I had a lot of trouble, maybe because it was the first time I did it.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i did, and i found one. It pointed me in the right direction but it was still difficult to build up the pressure in the brake caliper.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
So what is the tail light? a-tech special or an integrated one like I have on order?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I won't say. It wouldn't be a surprise if I did.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Red Dragon said:
I may have helped to bleed your brake line.
i did

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My brake light is done. I'm half way done with my mods. It won't be long till i'm done, just waiting for one more package.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Looks good.

But why all of the suspense just give me the freaking PICTURES already .............................. Gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll be done sometime next week when my last package arrives, I'm about 70%-75% done.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Processing of my package is taking a long time. As of now it is still being processed, when I bought it monday or tuesday. I'll keep you'll updated. I may be 70%-75% done but without this package it looks like it is not even half done, which is why i havent posted pics.

lol. (extra crispy @ KFC) Crispy is my real nickname. One of my friends gave it to me back in the 8th grade when I got back from Mexico in the middle of winter so everyone was pale. I was very tan and slightly orange. He thought I looked crispy, and from there it stuck.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hi-tech said:
What?? next week?? It better be worth it. Lmao
It will be worth it!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here's another sneak peak to what is coming. I blurred the picture, also this is not my picture, I just altered it to make it look like what my bike will, I don't have a rear hugger, sry I left that in.

1 - 20 of 341 Posts