Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the funniest thing the other night when I was watching a Mordeth13 video (youtube). He was riding his ninja 650 I think and saw someone in a car throw trash out the window, haha, and he stops and picks up the trash, races to catch up with them, and you know he's just going to do something funny. He catches up with them and they still have their window rolled down so he throws the trash back in the car and speeds off leaving them in the dust, no way they'll ever catch back up with him. I laughed so hard, haha, it's street justice.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Classic! I feel like doing that when people throw *** butts out the window, I used to be in the Rural Fire Brigade and so many fires were started by that careless act.

Reminds me of the episode of Simpsons with Bette Midler (I think) and she chases down the car and throws the can at it, and it goes off the cliff and explodes :D

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't stand the cig butts out the window either, F*ckers !!! Oh yeah, I can't stand cig/smoking period.

I'd like to pick that butt up, shove it down his throat, and make him have to swallow/choke on it, I'm venting. Violence never solved anything but it sure does make you feel better. ;D

I was looking for the video clip to that first post but couldn't find it.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I used to like mordeth until I saw a video of him complaining that nobody gives him money (us the viewers) and how selfish we are to watch his videos for free...UMMM YOUTUBE IS FREE! Get used to it! Needless to say that video came down quick! People were pissed. I was a long time subscriber until I saw his true colors...always asking for money through pay-pal to go somewhere or do something.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Virt, I'm with ya. If I ever need a laugh from somebody being an idiot, I watch a Mordeth. I know he's married and all, but think she's desperate... He reminds me of one of those really aggravating, in-your-face gay guys. It's like, dude, I have no prob with your life-choices, but please, don't press them on me, or you might just get what's coming to ya!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
He is annoying. He is like that driver you are riding with who constatntly turns and talks to you . You are just wishing they would shutup and watch the road...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet, good job finding the trash vid.

I like him and like watching his videos but not going to pay for it either.

·
Registered
17 Posts
In my opinion he's an ignorant , self absorbed , loud mouth . I would love to meet him and bitch slap his buck and 20 lbs across a room. On the positive , i do like his bike .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts