Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I decked my 250 out with Monster Energy and put it on Youtube, I see all kinds of people doing it now. I dont mind being imitated, but does that make me a pioneer? LOL! I wonder how many of these same people drink Monster...I drink a ton! I wish they would pay me to advertise it!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHU-WHU-WHAAAATT!? OMG! Yeah its like redbull but tastes much better! Monster is a main sponsor for Kawasaki AMA racing.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
I had a monster "assault" today...so good. joe, are you the one on youtube with the blue bike...M on the windscreen, and a video about doing the tint yourself?

Edited - DUH...you have a post here about it...stupid moment.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
redrider said:
I had a monster "assault" today...so good. joe, are you the one on youtube with the blue bike...M on the windscreen, and a video about doing the tint yourself?

Edited - DUH...you have a post here about it...stupid moment.
Yeah..thats me..I cant find "assault" anywhere around here in WI!

·
Registered
278 Posts
assault is the best one i have ever drank.

by far the ebst energy drink, coming from someone who trie dmostly ALL that i can get my hands on, Sobe NoFear GOLD, i havent seen it in a while dont think they make it anymore...shame. redline, dont do it , its like doing speed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one, but I didn't copy it from you. I got a sticker and cut out the black portion, and the "M" was placed on the wind deflector just below "kawasaki". It looks cool. Now what I will copy from you is tinting the wind deflector, that looks tight lol :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
well i dont know about in the USA but here in the UK the motoGP stickers for the monster graphics are an optional extra from the factory dont know if you guys did this?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts