Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I decked my 250 out with Monster Energy and put it on Youtube, I see all kinds of people doing it now. I dont mind being imitated, but does that make me a pioneer? LOL! I wonder how many of these same people drink Monster...I drink a ton! I wish they would pay me to advertise it!

· Premium Member
357 Posts
I had a monster "assault" today...so good. joe, are you the one on youtube with the blue bike...M on the windscreen, and a video about doing the tint yourself?

Edited - DUH...you have a post here about it...stupid moment.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
redrider said:
I had a monster "assault" today...so good. joe, are you the one on youtube with the blue bike...M on the windscreen, and a video about doing the tint yourself?

Edited - DUH...you have a post here about it...stupid moment.
Yeah..thats me..I cant find "assault" anywhere around here in WI!

· Registered
278 Posts
assault is the best one i have ever drank.

by far the ebst energy drink, coming from someone who trie dmostly ALL that i can get my hands on, Sobe NoFear GOLD, i havent seen it in a while dont think they make it anymore...shame. redline, dont do it , its like doing speed.

· Registered
1 Posts
I have one, but I didn't copy it from you. I got a sticker and cut out the black portion, and the "M" was placed on the wind deflector just below "kawasaki". It looks cool. Now what I will copy from you is tinting the wind deflector, that looks tight lol :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.