Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always hated Monday's, the start of a work week, doing it all over again. UGH! But THIS Monday (August 29th) can't get here soon enough!!!

THIS Monday, I take a 2 hour trip to pick up my new bike, a 2009 Honda CBR600RR Phoenix Edition! I'm pumped! :thumb:

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a lot of detail in the bike that doesn't show in pictures. As for the stuff on the tank and rear? It's above the right mirror as well, but not the left. The tank is clear coated so there isn't much I can do with that, the other spots I'm pretty sure are decals and could be taken off, I haven't fully decided yet.

As for how rare, I can' give an exact number or percentage. It's a 2009 only model, one of their special editions. The US got this and Europe got the REALLY nice one. I looked at three phoenix editions, but the other two were $1500-$2,000 more expensive.

btw: this is the 2009 Euro SE.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no "glamour" shots yet, just snapped a few with my phone today after a ride. I need to wash it, and take it out with my good camera. Maybe sometime next week...

As for how the bike is, one word describes it. WOW! I love the bike, it's so smooth, insanely fast, just a completely different beast. The only thing I don't like about the bike, the original owner put a fender eliminator kit on, but he used a very cheap one. You can barely see the turn signals and brake lights, it sits crooked under the bike, so I'm looking for the original fender, and then will order the hotbodies or tail tidy kits. They use parts of the original, just getting rid of the "mud flap" part.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.