Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I have added new mini led turn signals, braided brake lines, new pads and discs, tank protector, new chain and sprockets -1 on the front and chain oiler. Oh and a chrome look helmet visor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
toddy said:
So far I have added new mini led turn signals, braided brake lines, new pads and discs, tank protector, new chain and sprockets -1 on the front and chain oiler. Oh and a chrome look helmet visor.
Good mods so far ...did you feel the difference in the -1 front sprocket ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
morgan46 said:
Good mods so far ...did you feel the difference in the -1 front sprocket ?
Only got her back from the garage today (been away training up north) and with the weather the way it is took a slow gentle ride home. But The weekend looks like it should be dry so will let you know then mate. Thinking of a fender eliminator next they are just hard to come by for a bike of my age.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
toddy said:
Only got her back from the garage today (been away training up north) and with the weather the way it is took a slow gentle ride home. But The weekend looks like it should be dry so will let you know then mate. Thinking of a fender eliminator next they are just hard to come by for a bike of my age.
Look for undertray rather than fender eliminator as that's what would go on yours ,I bought one for my old j2 but never got round to fitting it I Also got a rear light with built in indicators that looked quality on the older stuff !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
morgan46 said:
Look for undertray rather than fender eliminator as that's what would go on yours ,I bought one for my old j2 but never got round to fitting it I Also got a rear light with built in indicators that looked quality on the older stuff !
There's one on eBay now for yours in green and its only at £10 at the mo type in zx6r undertray
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top