Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Felix said:
Haha they have a medal tally style counter!

Felix
I was thinking the same thing when I saw it.
Its 6AM CST and they are bringing the 9th miner up. Its going to a long night and day in Chile.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
How crazy is that story, right? Spending more than a month under ground, being cut-off from the real world, and wondering if they know that you're alive? Crazy! thanks for the link princess!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
spooph said:
How crazy is that story, right? Spending more than a month under ground, being cut-off from the real world, and wondering if they know that you're alive? Crazy! thanks for the link princess!
tight spaces are horrible, i think i would have died down there!

its good they are finally getting them out :)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Met, you'd be surprised how big those mines are down there. I don't think I'd get claustrophobic, but rather, would start panicking at the feeling of being berried(sp? - my brain is tired) alive....

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
To think their government wouldn't let them have PSP's but Monopoly instead. Does that make any sense at all? I'd become extremely volatile if some ass sent me to jail then took my real estate, DO NOT PASS GO, COLLECT $100...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spooph said:
metbandit1 said:
tight spaces are horrible, i think i would have died down there!

its good they are finally getting them out :)
Well its been almost 24 hrs and they are going to be the 33rd miner and they still have to go back down five more times ( miner & doctor five in total ) so hopefully the whole there were in will be empty by the midnight.

I would be go nuts knowing my husband is in whole in the earth not knowing what will happen.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
The miner that asked his wife and mistress to come is an idiot. Funny thing is wifey didn't show up!

But other than that I'm glad they are out of that mine.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree with Delta how stupid are you to ask both of them to show up.

Its 9:27p.m and they got three more rescue workers to be be freed

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
YES! it is wonderful that they are all safe. It should not matter to us about their personal affairs, but I am sure it will be dragged through the mud. So now is the time I tune out from the news story.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
It would have been strange being the last one. Down there in the mine all alone! Would feel a bit like the movie decent (I think that's the one lol)

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Oooooooh that movie gives me the creeps! Very much so Met, It would be very very odd down there, especially if they lost power!

Something that through me about this today, I had the tellie on this morn before heading to work, and they were showing the rescue as it was happening, LIVE... apparently... I pop onto the CNN site (had to scrub myself with steel wool afterwards) and it turns out OUR broadcast (live) is about 30mins behind the CNN broadcast... so how frigging live is that, LIERS!

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Good to see they were using our caplamps too!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts