Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so thinking about leaving has got me kinda freaked out. But it also occured to me that I am not the only one leaving friends and family behind to our respective fair countries. This is not just an America thing. This is anyone who has served, fought, volunteered, or otherwise helped our fair countries in an attempt to better the world. So please drop a line and show our appreciation for those that have fought and died and those that put themselves in harms way for us to live our lives with the freedom we so richly enjoy.

**THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME. THIS IS ABOUT EVERYONE IN THE MILITARY IN ANY COUNTRY**

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah yeah, I know. I'm not worried. Just freaked. That stupid butterflies before you get thrown out on field by your coach kinda feeling.

I don't care what country you are in. An army is an army and fighting for peeps is fighting for peeps. Hit this up. Like now. Do it or be enslaved.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I definately appreciate all that the troops do for us. In a few years, I'll probably be applying to West Point - idk if I'll get in, but of I do, I'll almost certainly be going there.

Doing what you - and thousands of of others - did takes a lot of courage. You signed up to serve in the army, and knew that right out of basic, you'd be in combat. I have a ton of respect for someone willing to make that sacrifice for their country and its citizens.

A friend of mine is shipping off to basic today in Oklahoma.

Just relax, buddy. You made an honorable decision, and earned the respect of thousands of Americans. You did the right thing.

Best of luck to you as a member of the worlds greatest military force. You made a brave decision, and have the respect and encouragement of people across the country, including me.

Thank you for making this sacrifice on behalf of me, and the American people.

Jester

Edit: in everyones defense, you posted this at 4am eastern time. The majority of the forum lives on the west coast. You gave them from 1am to 5am to reply. Give it some time.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I wish I could express my respect for the people that serve in the military. Thank you all and your families that you leave behind while you are away.

And to the families that have loved ones that don't come home . I live free because of the sacrifice you have made THANK YOU ALL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.