Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone. names michael from owensboro. not new to riding but new to this site. living in lexington ky and riding my ninjette everyday that i can. smallest bike ive ever had but hot damn its the most fun. if your around the nicholasville area and need some work done hit me up. experienced mechanic and in possesion of the FSM. shiny side up!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Mike, great to have you on board!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill get some pics up soon... i got the fastest color... black. theres a bit of a story behind my bike. i recommended a friend of mine to get the ninjette after hearing all of his buddys tell him to get a gsxr. most of these guys A) didnt have bikes and B) havent ridden a scooter. i borrowed a buddies gsxr 600 and took him for a ride and scared the shit out of him. 1 month after getting the 250r a lady pulled out in front of him and he refused to get back on. he offered it to me for 3500 with 600 miles on it (most by me) and no damage. in the summer after i got it i put 12000 miles on her. shes ugly as shit but dependable. shimmed needles and a 150 rear tire are all ive done so far. some new plastic, clip-ons, rearsets, and sportisi exhaust will hopefully be purchased soon. i talk too much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.