Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right I should be going to Australia around September this year!

The main aim is to go and see my sister get married but obviously that's only for one day!

Ill post my plans on here as and when I make them.
Would be great to meet up with as many newninja Aussies as possible in the time I'm there!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Where are you likely to be Met? I will be in Sydney between the 4th and 10th for a mining expo, so I would love to catch up with you there if possible, but if you want to spend all of your time with Felix, well then you can just get stuffed!!! :p

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers felix that would be great! Ill know definite dates in about a week or two.
Yeh coin come and party :p

Zandit my sisters wedding is going to around the 10th i think so i should be over there in time to chill out with you for a bit!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there's a 9 day windows to meet up then isn't there? i've had a look at some internal flights and they don't seem to be that expensive.

do the prices go up or down in September?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
So where are you going to be based? in Sydney or Brissy?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
based in sydney. but hopefully popping up to brissy obviously date permitting.

i think my sisters wedding is on the 16th.... so what i might do is go out 2 weeks before. see all you guys. have the wedding then stay a week after the wedding and go home.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like plans might be a bit tight! going to be going out a week before the wedding on the 17th (so im told) which annoyingly means i wont get there til the 11th and pretty much fails up all my other plans to see any of you guys :(

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ill know more in detail whats happening in a week or so when flights are sorted so ill update you then!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.