Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanna say Merry Christmas to all the riders. Enjoy your day with your families and friends. If your going to ride, ride safe. And if you just happen to get any new motorcycle, motorcycle parts, motorcycle gear, etc., share some pics on the site(if you want to). :)

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Blazino said:
Just wanna say Merry Christmas to all the riders. Enjoy your day with your families and friends. If your going to ride, ride safe. And if you just happen to get any new motorcycle, motorcycle parts, motorcycle gear, etc., share some pics on the site(if you want to). :)
And the same to you blazino!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Merry Xmas everyone, Please stay safe over the break, and enjoy yourself!

Personally, I am attempting an 1119km ride on Boxing day. Will provide photos and an update once I get myself organised!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
NDog65 said:
I know I'm getting some gear and I might get a new brake pedal. Will post pics tomorrow.
Merry Christmas to All ad to All a Nef Night!

Enjoy your family and your children.

:NefRider:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Zandit said:
Merry Xmas everyone, Please stay safe over the break, and enjoy yourself!

Personally, I am attempting an 1119km ride on Boxing day. Will provide photos and an update once I get myself organised!
If you'll donate my getting to you fund I'd happily join you on that ride one day lol merry Christmas!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
morgan46 said:
If you'll donate my getting to you fund I'd happily join you on that ride one day lol merry Christmas!
Now that would be a Merry Christmas! Life is life, you just never know ...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
morgan46 said:
Well I still haven't one the lottery so still stuck in England lol
Haha, I haven't won either. Well, 7.00us once. What can I do with that-a down payment for a flight?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.