Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would you and your bike like to be famous!?!

Well here is your chance to not only become a big star like Rebecca Black but also help out the forum here at NewNinja.

The Site Team are looking at making some changes to the layout. One of the changes we're looking at is a different random image being used in the layout on each page. This images will be taken from Members Albums. This image would change with each navigation.

Starting your own album is easy, just click on the Community link and then Pictures & Albums and follow the links to create a new album. Upload a few photo's of you and your bike and you may feature on our home page! (or click here)

The other thing we are looking at is a welcome title page with a timed rotating random photo frame. When people come to www newninja com they'll be greeted with your pictures and a simple title so people know what we're about.

We can only make this work if we get a nice stock of images together... So get amongst it and start a Album.

Thanks

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I'm on it, might be a little while before I get them up. Also consider making an admin-based "stock album" where admins, etc can upload photos they like which will also get into the rotation, like Alex on Ninjette.org does....

BTW, sweet feature, I totally dig it! Thanks much for putting it in place!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Come on People, get with it, I had mine done........Days ago!!!! :p

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Erm, how do we get to the Albums?
Starting your own album is easy, just click on the Community link and then Pictures & Albums and follow the links to create a new album. Upload a few photo's of you and your bike and you may feature on our home page! (or click here)
That not work?

:p

Felix

·
Registered
928 Posts
I got the only pics I have up in my album. I only have like 55 more pics i can put in there. :( Oh well. With the way things are going I wont be able to ride my bike for a while. Prob like a month or so.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.