Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, nope, the DRZ and the R6 are my husband's bikes. And thanks for the compliments, I love this stinking bike!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
nice...lucky man!!! Enjoy your rides...I'm waiting for a red one too...but the wait is far too long. It has been 3 months now and I still have no definite delivery date....Here in Sydney the demand is so great for the bikes that the dealers are only allocated a very limited number of bikes each shipment...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm actually thinking of holding off until the weather warms up a bit....it's winter here...perhaps I can place my order for a 2009 model. ::)

·
Registered
646 Posts
dawner303 said:
Haha, nope, the DRZ and the R6 are my husband's bikes. And thanks for the compliments, I love this stinking bike!!!!
Howdy,
I can't wait to start loving mine. :p

Because you're smaller than the average rider you make the bike look much bigger, It's funny. :p

Also seems your on a guest account, Register up and be one of newninja's first female members. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dude i remember whan i was a kid i would think if your car was red it was super fast and if it was like blue it was ok and so on hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 45 Posts