Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i hope you can help me out with a question. i wanted to hear from peeps that have this bike so hear i go.... im thinking about getting a 250 ninja but will it be enough for me. im 22, 5'4" and 210 pounds am i too big "fat" for this bike or will my weight not be a prob??? thanks for the info

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I think we have some larger members here who find their 250 to be just fine. IMO it has more to do with what you're expecting the bike to do. A good way to test this is get your license and go test-drive one, and you'll know if it can do what you want it to... :p

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
welcome! yeh i think spoophs was is most linkely the best...i forget what weight the manual said it could do...i think it was like 175kg or somthing? so i can imagin you would be fine :)

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Greenie, I hope you have fun when you get a bike, even if it's not a Ninja!!

BTW, Red is much faster!!!! :p

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Huh, I hate to brake it to you guys, but the stealth bomber is black because it's not supposed to be seen... And that translates to motos.... :p Black is still a cool color though...

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
spooph said:
Huh, I hate to brake it to you guys, but the stealth bomber is black because it's not supposed to be seen... And that translates to motos.... :p Black is still a cool color though...
*Cough* that's why you add Red, green, or orange to the mix. Drive it like you stole it and that nobody sees you cause 9 time out of 10 they don't. Now that I took a MSF course I have creepy motorcycle sensation. When I get it usually there is a motorcycle right in my blind spot. Drives me insane it makes sense why motorcyclist drive faster than most cars. Not really a good idea to hang out in a blind spot. Anybody else get a creepy motorcycle sensation when your driving a cage?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Me and my brother are around 5 4 and weigh in the 215-250 range and have no issues with 250. In fact I changed rear spricket to 41.Don't recamend this change if going on freeways.Loses most power around 70.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I'm a shorty 5'5" and I like it because it fits my height perfectly. For your first bike grab one, you'll be very happy.

and Black is Sexy, they are even making tacos (taco bell) and I'm sorry but you guys are forgetting the black bird!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Green goes faster said:
hey guys i hope you can help me out with a question. i wanted to hear from peeps that have this bike so hear i go.... im thinking about getting a 250 ninja but will it be enough for me. im 22, 5'4" and 210 pounds am i too big "fat" for this bike or will my weight not be a prob??? thanks for the info
I weighed around 210-215 here or there and when i had my 250 it was never a problem at all, plenty enough torque to pull me around and i even put my ex girl on back who weighed about 120 and aside from the suspension taking a lax positsion, which you can adjust, the bike did fine.

get out there and buy one and enjoy life as a ninja! ;)

( see i still push the 250 even though im a liter-class lover now ) :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts