Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
K, so what happens is you create a team of riders and their respective manufacturers and see how good you are at guessing if they're going to win (hence, building the perfect team). Once you've built a team by selecting 2 riders from MotoGP, WSK, and BSB, you can join a league and play against your fellow players in that league (which would be us if you use the pin Princess provided). As the season progresses you can trade racers, etc, etc. This fantasy league is free. some leagues costs money, because the person who picks best gets most of the money.... However, that's not the case with this, MCN is just data mining for people to market to.

So, this is free, you will win small prizes, and you will get hassled by MCN in some sort or another for subscriptions and such. Considering their the best moto publication world-wide, and I already have a subscription, it seemed like fun. This will be the first time in my life I play a fantasy league. So join in folks, lets see how this works?!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Hey Princess,

I have a buddy Ian who doesn't have a league to join, and wants to join ours. If his name comes up, could you please give him the OK?

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.