Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to Modders Anonymous:

Modders Anonymous is a meeting of men and women who come together to share their experience, strength, and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from the addiction of modifying their motorcycles. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop modding. There are no dues or fees to be a part of MA ; we have a self-supporting infrastructure and do what we can to help each other on a day by day basis. MA neither endorses nor is opposed to any other cause. Our primary purpose is to remind each other to stay away from our motorcycles when not riding them so that we won't change things to make them look or preform better and in addition help others with this problem so they can stop as well.

"Hi, I'm MadMax and I'm a Modder". ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Friends don't let friends mod and ride. ;D

"I can stop anytime I want". Of course nobody really ever stops, do they.

"I didn't mod, honest".

"Just one more mod ........ please, I swear it will be the last one". "But I need it, I'm shaking ................ ".

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Thanks for the late warning!!! I'm waiting on the last parts to arrive after spending almost $700AUS recently!!!!

"Hi, I'm Zandit, and I'm addicted to modding!!!"

·
Registered
29 Posts
HI I'm UTIED and I am too a modder....It started last week when I changed my sprockets and now its like everyweekend I have to do something...I just shimmed my needles and took out my snorkel.....I just cant stop....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just ordered engine bolt kit, windscreen bolt kit, cbr gel grips, and bar ends.

No Mods and No Riding make MadMax go Crazy !!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Don't worry madmax. We are all here for the same reason. You have friend to get you trough this...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
UTIED said:
just did it again....i just cut my fender.....I cant stop...
You better seek some professional help, before you know it, you won't even be able to recognize your bike anymore.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.