Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I've been out at sea forever now and I just ordered the M4 for my 2012 ZX-6R. When I get home I'm gonna put it on. I'll take a before and after video and photos. I hope it sounds as good as I hope!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Chancelor said:
Well guys I've been out at sea forever now and I just ordered the M4 for my 2012 ZX-6R. When I get home I'm gonna put it on. I'll take a before and after video and photos. I hope it sounds as good as I hope!
Love the M4. In my opinion it is the best sounding exhaust out there and looks very sharp as well. Looking forward to the pics/vids.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've just got home from out at sea and my package was delivered to my door an hour before I got home!!! I installed it as soon as I walked in the door... Wife is pissed cause I haven't seen her in 3 weeks and haven't even given her a kiss yet but I managed to put on my new M4!!! She sounds so beautiful now. I'll post the before and after video!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.