Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi got my wife a 250r (red one)lovelly bike.i have tried to get a lowering kit,can only get rear in aus.found roaring toyz do a kit ie front back & shorter stand so i emailed but told have to buy of 1 of 2 supplers in aus.not having much luck as i ordered before xmas,can any one give me some info or contacts so i can get shipped over.wife is getting on my case please help :)cheers tass

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Welcome...

I've bought tons of gear from the US and had it sent to Queensland.

As for lowering the 250R, check out http://www.soupysperformance.com/ninja_250.html for some great products.

I don't even entertain the thought of buying stuff from Australian suppliers unless for a very specific reason, the mark up is just rude. Even with exchange rate and shipping you come out 10 to 40% better getting it from the US.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
orderded from bikecraft melbourne ,roaring toyz want ship to australia ,only to bike craft or a bike dealer,need a contact in usa

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Tass, I'm looking at lowering links too for the missus to be able to ride my ninja, its interesting to hear the problems you are having, please keep us updated how you get on.

·
Registered
334 Posts
How about you order it and send it to me? I'll then ship it to you.

If you need some way to get it, I would help out a fellow rider.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks 4 the links will be ringing them late tonight,tried online shopping cart ,had problem with check out but im on the case cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi all,thanks 4 your help spoke to nina at schnitzracing she will be shipping out today 2 to 3days to aus is pretty good, thats how you operate busines

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
awesome, plenty of pics when you get them alright, then we won't have to kill you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hi got the kit only 3 days from usa ,put on bike last night easy fit time to go for a ride

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
paid $290 ,ups 3days was $98 or u can pay $44 i think was 6 to 10 days.dropped bike 1 inch wifes happy did not have to use kickstand easy fit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts