Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped my ninja as far as I can go without stuff hitting. The front is about 50mm down. And the rear is down about 70mm I also moved my rear set back 25mm. tomake the front smaller . By putting the wheel up into the fairing more. I also mounted universal 37mm clip ons UNDER the top clamp. That puts the bars 6 inches or more below the stock bars height.
All this with the cut down tank puts me in a very aerodynamic position.

To get the clip ons that low I first had to limit the steering travel . That kept the bars from hitting the tank. Then I had to remove the top of the fairing. I relocated the dash into the nose and now I have a very nice view through the shield.
I have not ridden this set up yet .But I will try if the weather warm enough to melt the ice.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Lanyard is hooked to my wrist .If I get off the bike it will turn off the engine ,while I am away.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am 6 foot tall . The bike is more stretched out than a 1000.
The dial in the center it a thermometer and the button changes between ignition maps.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
that looks so cool. I'm surprised you don't have a Zartan's exhaust hanger... or some sort of after market exhaust hanger.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you look I removed the the rear peg and spent a lot of time on that hanger.So i just kept it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts