Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yup juat got mine the lowering link + side stndg from soupyperformance usa but still not attach the equip n i will inform for any news. For info there also 1 product frm denmark but i wil test tha one first n i will post it later for the result by the way im.using kawa z1000sx tq

·
Registered
1 Posts
I joined this group so I could get involved with this thread.. I recently purchased a 2010 Z1000 that the PO had installed a set of Sport Bars that are much lover than the stockers. I am not sure if the Z1000 and the SX shares the same upper triple crown but I assume so.. I'm sure that they would fit an SX... Here's a link to them installed on a Z1000.

Sport Bars for 2010 - 2012 Z1000 | SB3Z1K

Now, MY question from the group is, does anyone know if the SX bars will fit the Z? I want to go to a higher riding position for my tired 54 year old back but I think the stock tubular bars are frankly, ugly.. I've ridden the SX and loved the riding position... I would be willing to do a straight across trade to an SX owner for their stock bars, that is if they are a straight bolt on affair.. Feel free to private message me for pics and discussion.

Regards,
Robbyson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.