Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine was killed Wednesday night . He turned in front of a van and was killed instantly . He was 55 and just started riding. I made him go all gear all the time . He took the MSF safety course and was doing good. I would see his bike( a Yamaha 800 cruiser ) parked outside of his office all the time.
I don't know what exactly happen . I will never know ,but I think it was some sort of confusion at the light . We all need to pay attention . This is an unforgiving thing we do . The consequences are quick and irreversible.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Oh dude I'm so sorry about your loss, and yes all gear all the time, always paying attention to everyone and even thinking for others for they cannot think for themselves. As hard as it is to lose someone I'm glad he didn't suffer, and don't feel guilty for this incident, it's not your fault at all. You opened up a new world to him and unfortunately someone took that away, but not you. Stay safe and keep us updated.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
virtualmatrix258 said:
Oh dude I'm so sorry about your loss, and yes all gear all the time, always paying attention to everyone and even thinking for others for they cannot think for themselves. As hard as it is to lose someone I'm glad he didn't suffer, and don't feel guilty for this incident, it's not your fault at all. You opened up a new world to him and unfortunately someone took that away, but not you. Stay safe and keep us updated.
I agree with virt!

Sorry for your loss

1 - 9 of 9 Posts