Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the dealership for the second time in 2 weeks to order bolts that have mysteriously are missing from the bike... What I believe to be shaken off. I do not want to loc tite all the bolts so I will have access to them later but with the short time it is a little rediculous. I am about to go over the whole bike and just make sure everything is tight.

Is this a problem that bolts shake loose and we have to continuously make sure our bike is tight?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I'd talk to daisy, she keeps finding extra bolts! Maybe there some kind of wormhole or stargate from your bike to hers??

Lol, sorry scooter, I need a coffee!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Scooter, it's not a "known", habitual problem with the 250, but it's not unheard of (I myself have spent about $100 in bolts which I forgot to tighten down all the way). If it's the dealer's fault, they should pay for and replace, but if it's your fault because of your own wrenching....

Good luck..

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
I too have lost bolts, and found extra ones all the time, it makes me question reality, lol :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
zandit said:
I'd talk to daisy, she keeps finding extra bolts! Maybe there some kind of wormhole or stargate from your bike to hers??

Lol, sorry scooter, I need a coffee!
Now that was freaking funny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts