Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at this yamaha dealership just looking at bikes , i do it for fun sometimes.. .anyways , some guy comes over and starts talkgin to me, good guy , tellss me his friends wants to move up to a bigger bike and is selling her ninja 250, for 3 grand, how awesome is that. so i hope this goes through. maybe in th enext week ill have it, if not the kawasaki deralership called and said mine will be in a week, but ill have to pay 4800 firm no negotiable... i went there and tried.... im thinking just to get my deposit back and buy the used one

·
Registered
9 Posts
sounds good man.. the way these things are selling around here i'm not suprised that the used bikes arn't gonna be higher than the base prices.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
decided to go with the dealer one cause the girl wanted 4300 for the bike and it had....5000 k miles on it , 400 more for a brand new bike.....

·
Registered
622 Posts
Still, all she needs to do is put it up on cycle trader and some poor soul living in one of those places where they charge 5000 in just mark-up will buy it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ha ya i saw some guy selling his used one for 5000 on cycle trader... sad man i was htinking about calling him to say he is an idiot

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
The guys selling it arent the idiots.....the guys buying it is. haha. If some one is willing to pay for it, then $10,000 is a fine price. haha.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I put a post up that I found a green one yesterday at the dealership for sale. I thought about buying it and putting it on EBAY. I don't think I'm going to do that though. It'll be 4300 OTD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts