Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Must weigh a tonne if it is a Lithium IRON battery!!

Obviously a typo and should be Ion!!
:p :p Spelling Nazi in the house!!!

But seriously, that thing is tiny! Take a photo of it installed please Coin, would like to see how much space you have saved!

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
*Zandit quickly checks Wiki*
*Zandit quickly swallows his pride*
*Zandit quickly looks for somewhere to hide his red face*
:facepalm::hide:

· Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha I was at touch football and couldn't resist replying :flowers:

Will post pics when it's in. It won't save space. It actually comes in foam the same size as a battery box so it's a direct fit. Cool idea.

· Registered
5,699 Posts
I hate spelling Nazis on forums, they should just shut up as we are not all perfect.

As we can see zandits not.
WHAT?! Indie standing up for zandit instead of enjoying the fun?! Quoted for posterity... from a grammar/spelling nazi.... Really Indie, it's a right-click away in Firefox.... :flowers:

Coin, keep me updated on that thing, I've been thinking about going to a smaller battery - not for weight, for size, gotta fit some other things in there.... so if this is a viable option, it will go on the list...

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
WHAT?! Indie standing up for zandit instead of enjoying the fun?! Quoted for posterity... from a grammar/spelling nazi.... Really Indie, it's a right-click away in Firefox.... :flowers:
Spooph, I think you missed that one!! Indie was have a slight go at me!!! His sarcasm online can be......subtle occassionally!

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Yeah, same ole, same ole!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.