Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought short levers they said fit my 2002 kawasaki ninja zx6r but for some reason the clutch lever doesn't fit it's to short to fit to screw on its off set by probably on a good guess 5-10mm.... Kinda nervous on ordering a new pair

· Registered
233 Posts
So I bought short levers they said fit my 2002 kawasaki ninja zx6r but for some reason the clutch lever doesn't fit it's to short to fit to screw on its off set by probably on a good guess 5-10mm.... Kinda nervous on ordering a new pair
when you get that all sorted out tell me how the short levers compare to the long ones. I noticed some motovloggers' videos where the riders had short levers and i thought it might be nice to have the shorter ones on my 250r

· Registered
615 Posts
L1felock said:
when you get that all sorted out tell me how the short levers compare to the long ones. I noticed some motovloggers' videos where the riders had short levers and i thought it might be nice to have the shorter ones on my 250r
Shorter are better IMO

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
L1felock said:
The short levers feel better to me honestly, they comfortable

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
morgan46 said:
Cancel them if they are Chinese ones as the paint fades and they will snap as they are not built to a decent tensile strength!
You must have some ode cheap shit because everything I order is from the chinos ***** and nothing broke and a lot of riders I k ow order from them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.