Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I'm looking into getting a fender eliminator kit soon and was wondering if those of you who are rocking different kits could post some pics and state which kit it is?

I'd like to go with something that's "no cut" but I'm not taking any of the others out of consideration. I just want to clean up the look of the bike... and I think it will look mean once I put my rear seat cowl and a larger rear tire on.

Also, I'm interested in installing an integrated tail light at the same time; feel free to show pics of those too.

Post away! ;D

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Here you go Jt, everything you want! Except this was all cut rear fender!! But everything else is there that you wanted, integrated rear taillight, solo seat cowl, and the fender eliminated!!

Just ignore that L plate, that was from a while ago!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zandit, where'd you get that hugger from?
Yes, where did you?

Zandit you've got even more than I had wanted! The exhaust, hugger, wheel stripe, etc.. Sweet ride man!

Which integrated tail light did you go with?

Man, that Bike Monkey kit is expensive for JUST a tail light. Still looks sweet. I've been thinking about implementing that exact same idea with the LED strips down the backside. Good work Felix!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Was this "no-cut"? Also, did you go with the small or large bracket? It's looks good.
No cutting involved at all, and I used the larger bracket that allows you to keep the stock turn signals and stock license plate light. I love it! It suited my needs perfect and was only about $110 with expedited shipping. Would've been cheaper if I had just got the standard shipping but I'm impatient lol

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Ok,
Integrated tailight - Bikemonkey
Rear hugger - Sportisi, Coin has one that he is installing now.
GP Solo seat cowl - Sportisi
Exhaust - 06-07 GSX-R600/750 exhaust "slip-on"

Shady the exhaust has been on for quite a while, you have been asleep at the wheel for a long time!!! Tsk, tsk, tsk!! It's been done since July 2009!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Give her a break guys... She's been riding while you've been posting... :p

Nah, but really Shady, it is good to have you back. You sticking around a bit longer this time? Or have assfaultjunkies consumed your life?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Shady the exhaust has been on for quite a while, you have been asleep at the wheel for a long time!!! Tsk, tsk, tsk!! It's been done since July 2009!
i fail... but i love the exhaust anyway !!

Give her a break guys... She's been riding while you've been posting... :p
LOL ^^THIS

Nah, but really Shady, it is good to have you back. You sticking around a bit longer this time? Or have assfaultjunkies consumed your life?
yes, the junkies have consumed my life, my time, my love, and all my money..
Thats because Shady is always behind everyone else :p She doesn't mind. j/k :D

Felix
This Felix is totally true.. I do ride in the back .. by choice. That's why they call me Catchup.. lol.. I do

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.