Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

ANYONE down to ride!!!!!

• Lets ride!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • calling all AZ 250 riders, LETS RIDE!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos down to ride, central AZ/ northern AZ, we stay in casa grande theres a couple of us here willing to ride!

·
Registered
633 Posts
i dont drink deer but ill take a shot though hahhaa hell yeah man, well hit up yarnell its like 30-45 min ride from here its fun uphill is pertty easy wide road so you can really slam it, down hill is a one lane real hard curvey roads its awesome dude, date and time dude and im down!

·
Registered
633 Posts
should come out to scottsdale pavilions with us its a bike night should be fun lots of new faces and bikes... my buddy just got the first 09 r1 in az! gotta see that!

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
woo! Drunk'n post!!!!

Yeah pavilions is da bomb! Id meet your guys down there for sure! Last time I went there was over 400 motorcycles...everything from scooters (not really motorcycles) to a turbo busa. Not to mention, all of the sweet cars. You're goin felix! lol

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
These are a few of my buddys we meet up at a gas station before we mobed up to the pavs....haha we blocked the whole highway their!

i didnt take any pics at the pavs was to busy talking and crap but after that we rode up to mill ave got a few numbers for some late night you know what ; )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
theres gonna be a bike and car show here in casa grande in march 7, ill be painting my bike soon for the show hope i can make it, bring your crew out here for a meet and greet and check out the show.

·
Registered
633 Posts
hahaha nah man im mexican full blood, i ride with ruff ryders, devil riders, desert deamons and az sport bikes im what you call "N" i ride with everybody im friends with everybody its how i do i support them all

·
Registered
633 Posts
ok so as you can see saturday was awesome, sunday is no exception went to sount mountain for a ride with a few friends its a cool ride but it rained not long ago so it was very sandy so that sucked so we went to tucson. and on monday did mount lemon is was so sick the best rider i have ever done their was snow at the top so that was nice!

RR ride

·
Registered
192 Posts
dang you must like takin pictures.....But atleast you are good at it...pics are tight I need to get a digital camera!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts