Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

New name for the Woman Only section (Poll 2)

• Lady Ninja's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ninja Sisters

• Ninja Divas

• Kunoichi or Ninja dames

• Ninja Dish or Devine Ninja Women

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should not be exclusive.. Maybe some guys will want to ask opinions for their women riders in thier lives. suggestions etc..

I vote yes... anyone else? better name suggestion?? keep it serious please. Trying to better or replace this room with something more effective.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep that is what I am asking...what does everyone think...?
Ladies Lounge.. something other than what it is.
and are there any active ladies. ? ... Shady, Delta, Me, Wifey. lets get a bigger crowd and offer some insight other than how to lower your bike. ugh.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I was hoping the whole point was not to make us something "special" but one of the team. I like having a womens section to discuss things that come up. Example.. Ladies. I want to help my GF start riding. what inspired you?? etc..

Having a women only no men section feels to me like we need special treatment. I hope you understand this. but that is just my take. I like the couch idea, Kurt you will be welcome to come use the couch if you have a spell of the vapors!! :)

Maybe I am just a little older and really have seen things change from women being trinkets on the back to forerunners in the Cycle world... and I prefer to relish in being part of the team!

But I am open to others opinions. Still like Ninja Femme!

flix can you make a poll??

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now I am liking She Ninja. Yes that are all good choices for the poll in my opinion... and Janet I omitted you accidently I think when I was lisitng active women on the site. and all other Please forgive me and Join in on this . thanks.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Wikipedia: "Kunoichi" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Installing_Japanese_character_setsis the term for a female ninja[1] or practitioner of ninjutsu (ninpo).

Also, I like the Women's only section, and think that people should be approved to post in it, to make sure they aren't women.... Everybody can still read it, but a safe place, so to speak.

Why? Definitely not exclude women in any way, and obviously, never to exclude them from the rest of the boards, I guess just a safe place so to speak... For some women, especially new members, that might be a nice place to have...

HOWEVER, Z, I get what you're saying, AND think it would be very cool to have a women focused section, but then again, isn't that a segregation of some sort? I say, if there is to be segregation for this ONE sub forum, let it be properly segregated, and if not, remove it entirely...

But that's me, and I'm a boy, so what do I know... :phttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunoichi#cite_note-1

·
Registered
732 Posts
I vote for "Pink & Fluffy" haha. Just for laughs and giggles.

I have mixed feelings about having threads or sections of a forum that exclude some members for "any" reason. If I read a thread, I should have the right to comment on it by adding to, expressing my opinion, or just plain saying nothing. It should be a choice not a ban.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Totally agree not secluded to women only, That is my whole point. We have limited resources for good gear etc so it would be a good place to see what others are using with out weeding through the million posts of men's gear...that is one example. Another is we usually are shorter so bike heights or width's are issues, Bikes are built mainly for men. Longer legs and geometry for upper body strength..Gloves. omg lets not not even go there. Most gloves are an inch too long on me. I would like to see it open to everyone or deleted.. and yes Spooph you are a boy and boys drool , girls rule.. :D

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.