Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably more towards the U.S. riders. I want to purchased a Seat Cowl for my 2012 ZX-6R. I searched google and so far this website Superbiketoystore.com has the best price. I never order anything from this site before, but wondering if any of you ordered from them and are they legit & reliable?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Blazino said:
This is probably more towards the U.S. riders. I want to purchased a Seat Cowl for my 2012 ZX-6R. I searched google and so far this website Superbiketoystore.com has the best price. I never order anything from this site before, but wondering if any of you ordered from them and are they legit & reliable?
Get a genuine Kawasaki one I have one on mine ,its spot on the right colour and fits superb !

·
Registered
615 Posts
Blazino said:
The one on this site is suppose to be genuine according the the website. Looks actually the same as the one on the Kawasaki official website.
I just ordered one from another site and I am waiting for it to come in, I can let you know how it is once it arrives.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Witch said:
I guess so hahah. Oh well, I won't be riding for a few months anyway, hopefully it'll get here before next riding season.
Just to update on the status of this seat cowl for my zx6r, I have since cancelled my order with kneedraggers.com (or now motosport.com) because "Kawasaki has no expected arrival date of when they'll be out of back order" and switched my order to superbiketoystore.com where it was also ordered straight from Kawasaki. However, these guys were able to get this seat cowl which I had been waitin for since November in 4 days! My order was also $27 cheaper through this website for the same exact part. I gotta say I am disappointed with kneedraggers on this one, they've always been my go to site, but after this one I have to give superbiketoystore the win.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I received my order like 2 weeks ago, but I ordered it from 58cycle.com . I actually emailed 58cycle to make sure they had the seat cowl in stock before I made my order. I did originally ordered from Motosport.com as well, but they sent me a email like a week later. They said there vendor that they order some of there parts from were discontinued by the manufacturer and no longer available for purchase.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Blazino said:
I received my order like 2 weeks ago, but I ordered it from 58cycle.com . I actually emailed 58cycle to make sure they had the seat cowl in stock before I made my order. I did originally ordered from Motosport.com as well, but they sent me a email like a week later. They said there vendor that they order some of there parts from were discontinued by the manufacturer and no longer available for purchase.
Nice. I shoulda just ordered from there.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
It's hard to know who is gonna screw u around, sometimes it just the lazy asses that work there, they don't place the order right away or some wait till they get your money to order it cause they don't have stock. And then I deal with other places that ship out that day , that is service!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.