Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just checking to see if anybody could tell me how hard it is to wire some leds around my bike. They need to be connected to the fuse box and slip on a fuse tap connectors for power.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
U rang? ;) sorry I had my phone on silent I did not get the alert on time. Hey boosted, like I was telling u on the inbox ebay has several options on led lights. Also if u search on youtube that gives u a better idea on the brightness of lights

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Nah, like fog lights but aren't for fog... no brighter than your normal lights, in the bumper.

You can't have any light above your headlights (spot lights, unless switched separately and covered while on the road) and no light other than white... some euro cars with blue tinted lights got picked on when they first came out!

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
249 Posts
most states in the us are starting to revise the vehicle codes for neon/aux lighting on motorcycles and viewing them as a safety for the rider. This means its gooooood lol. Heck most cops i ask dont even know whats legal for bikes hahaha. come spring im printing a copy of the code for my state and keeping with me just case. Delta not like daytime running lights thats a safety feature and is legal. felix is speaking of what u would call off road lights and fog lights that dont come from the factory. this is where "show or off road use only" comes in to play say over here.
Boosted just get the pods wire all Neg - to a ground ie frame or black side of battey, then wire the other wire to a switch then the other side of switch place a fuse between the switch and connect to pos+ side of battery. Able to then turn on n off at will

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Felix said:
Nah, like fog lights but aren't for fog... no brighter than your normal lights, in the bumper.

You can't have any light above your headlights (spot lights, unless switched separately and covered while on the road) and no light other than white... some euro cars with blue tinted lights got picked on when they first came out!

Felix
ah ok

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts