Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Came across these earlier today after one of my mining customers asked about the H4 version for their underground vehicles.

Now I admit to knowing nothing about this stuff, which is why I am asking everyone's opinion. They certainly seem cheap enough to give it a go, but is there any reason for them to not work?

[url]http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Car-H7-3528-102-SMD-LED-Head-Light-Headlight-Bulb-Lamp-/140547475256?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20b9484738[/URL]

:popcorn:

·
Registered
5,695 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered a set of these for my buddies 07 ford explorer for his fog light bulbs to match his HID headlights. The color was close but his explorer uses the fogs as Daytime running lights and he said they put out NO light at all. Bright to look at but produced no light on the road.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, thats about the same that I have found on other forums and more research, My mining customers still want them, but we will see how they go!.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.