Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

Leavenworth Trip.......

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Zandit 
#1 ·
I a buddy and I took a ride over to eastern Washington last weekend. It was super cool. Very very hot though, I stripped layers and was definitely NOT safety ready, haha no harm done though. Anyways, we rode about 250 miles on friday and stopped at every town along the way and had a beer and sat in the air conditioned room to cool off then went and hit the next town. The awsome part about the greater Wenatchee area is that every where you go is windy and filled with canyons. I love it. Here are a couple of pics. I didnt get any of the awsome windy roads or canyons because I was busy working them over. haha. My buddy got some though so I will get them from him and post them up.......

BUGS!!!

Beautiful Leavenworth.....

Dont remember what I was looking at......

Wenatchee River

Rain in the distance........

Finally..........getting home to relax!

See less See more
#4 ·
I thought Leavenworth was where the CIA was located??

Remember I am not from America when you make fun of my comment!!! LOL

#7 ·
zandit, I might be wrong here, but isn't Langley the CIA? And yes, I believe there is a Levenworth prison as well... But these Americans recycle names like you wouldn't believe! Every town has a "1st", "Main", "California", and "Pensylvania", I swear! "Yea, take a right on Pennsylvania".... "In which town?" - and Denver has like 8 suburbs, all with the same thing... It's crazy!

#8 ·
Yeah, you're right Spooph, I got confused between the two! I notice all of the "main st onto penns. onto 1st" all the time in the movies!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.